Friends of the Bees
Together, we can make the world a better place for pollinators!
- by creating more pollinator-friendly habitat
- by discouraging the use of 'pesticides'
- by planting and encouraging native, flowering plants
- by encouraging beekeepers to adopt more 'nature-friendly' methods
- by promoting the use of native, or near-native bees and discouraging imports
Help us support essential pollinators
We are a small charity with no paid staff and low overheads, trying to do a lot with a little. Even a small amount every month from the many who support our aims will make a big difference.
Please help support our work with a regular donation, however small.
If you can't do PayPal, the easiest way to make a donation is by direct bank
transfer. If you wish to make a regular donation, we recommend that you
set up a Standing Order from your bank, as that keeps it under your control.
I have spoken to our bank and it seems that we are too small in terms of
turnover to be able to operate Direct Debits.
You can transfer or set up a Standing Order using the following details:
Co-Operative Bank account number 65354610
Sort code 08-92-99
HMRC Charity number for Gift Aid XT 20228
Thank you for your support.
Visit our Natural Beekeeping Forum
Our flagship British Black Bee Project
Learn about Balanced, natural beekeeping
- - -